Tax Mistake

IRS indicates, taxpayers should correct their return if they find that they should have claimed a different filing status or didn’t report some income. Taxpayers who claimed deductions or credits they shouldn’t have claimed or didn’t claim deductions or credits they could have claimed may need to file an amended return.

Do you need to correct something on your tax return for this year o past years?

We can help you. We can make an adjustment by filing an amended tax return, we can go back 3 years.
Call us and schedule an appointment.